Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Marmot has moved his hole.

Marmot wrote....

Just writing to tell you that my server has kindly requested that I get a dedicated server for my blog and suspended my account. Seems my site kept crashing their server. Or at least that's what I was told. Anyway, I've moved back to my Typepad account, where I'll probably be hanging around for at least the foreseeable future. I may park a domain name at the site (actually, I have been considering renaming the blog something more, well, Korea-centric), but even if I do, you'll still be able to access at http://marmot.blogs.com/korea/

If you could change your links and possibly make mention of this on your weblog, I'd be most grateful. I wish I could have put word up on my old weblog, but my account has been suspended and, for some odd reason, I can't keep it reopened for more than half a day without it crashing the server. Which blows.Thanks a lot,

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Orendon said...

WOW! What a great site you have here, baduk. I found is from my search for blue green algae. In my opinion., is a cut above the others. Even though my research regarding Marmot has moved his hole. lead me here but match is not exact for Marmot has moved his hole., the content is very beneficial and rewarding. Thank you for reading my comment here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home